On street parking payment machine is a device used to collect money in exchange for the right to park a vehicle in a particular place for a limited amount of time. Parking payment machine can be used by municipalities as a tool for enforcing their integrated on-street parking policy, usually related to their traffic and mobility management policies, but are also used for revenue.
Characteristic of on street parking payment machine
- Pure solar power supply. The system is designed to be of super low power consumed. There is no need for manual battery recharge within the battery life time. The solar power can support continuous running without taking out battery for recharge.
- High IP protection design. It is salty mist and UV resistant, water and dust proof, and design for harsh outdoor environment.
- Anti-theft. The adjustable solar power supply unit and embedded installation system can prevent the machine from being destroyed and stolen to the utmost. The real time intrusion detecting system can send alarm to backend if there is any vandalism.
- Without-keys door open maintenance system. The door can be open by input password, no need for key. So it can avoid the problem of key lost. The door open condition can be real time controlled by system.
- Parking tariff in each machine can be set via cloud system from long distance for easy management, and no need to set that in each machine.
- Remote communication with server, module design for easy maintenance.
- 4G wireless communication for data transmission. The hidden antenna can prevent itself from being destroyed or stolen.
- Outdoor LCD display, the text in the display can be seen clearly even under strong sunlight.
|Material||Cold rolled steel, 2.5 mm thickness|
|Net Weight||80 kg, depending on configuration|
|Solar Battery operation||12 V, 38 Ah|
|LCD display screen size||135mm*35mm|
|Card reader||Chip or magnetic card reader|
|Coin validity||Programmable coin types,different denomination of coin|
|Coin safe cabinet||Anti-theft and vandalism cabinet with 5 litter|
|Printer||Thermal printer,issuing up to 600 tickets per refill|