Parking Reservation Lock
- Kinouwell parking reservation lock is installed in front of parking space. When it goes up, it can block space from being occupied.
- Working with APPs, it can be used for car parking space reservation, outdoor parking guidance system, etc.
- It also works with gateway. One gateway can manage all parking locks within 8 square kilometers.
- Installed in front of parking bay, when space is available, it will rise to protect unauthorized parker from parking there.
- Remarks: It cannot lock vehicle.
Features of parking reservation lock
- Occupancy detection. Build in vehicle detector, real time monitor occupancy status. Backend software monitor and management simultaneously.
- Dual communication option. “NB-IoT”wireless communication for China domestic market, while“LoRa” for overseas market.
- Low power consumption pure battery power. Unique low power consumption circuit design, purely battery power. Theoretically service life more than 5 years under normal use (family use, 4 times/day), no need for power grid, easy installation and save construction cost.
- Abnormal self diagnosis. Self diagnosis of battery capacity, up/down process, arm in position/over position. Buzzer alarm in abnormal status, and interface prompt in backend software.
- Remote control. Multi remote control ways, like Bluetooth, mobile App and backend control.
- Anti-collision. 180° degree front and back anti-collision. Go back if blocked when ascending and go down along hit direction.
- Unique seal design, working properly even sinking in water.
- Anti-crush. 360° degree direction anti crush, weight resistant up to 3 tons from different direction.
- Dust-proof. High degree seal design for completely dust proof.
- Protect from occupancy. Buzzer alarm and backend alarm if unauthorized park or vandalism.
- Anti-theft. Bolts are installed inside the device. High strength housing material. Without keys, it cannot open cover to dismantle key.
Lora Parking Reservation Lock System
|Motor working voltage||3V|
|Battery life||3 years at the working frequency of 10 times per day.|
5 years at the working frequency of 4 times per day.
|Standard by current||10uA|
|Material||ABS G30, thickness 8mm|
|Control method||APP control or Bluetooth activated sensor|